Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
As Engineering Manager you will ensure that Chromalloy Holland has the technical capability to undertake and deliver; new part introduction (new repairs and/or new parts), technical improvements on our current portfolio, at the end to satisfy customers and business needs.
- (Co)formulates and implements mid-long term vision for the organization regarding new technologies and development of current technologies.
- Translates short and medium term plans into operational plans with priorities, investment estimates and cost / benefit analyzes.
- Ensures that new programs take place within the established program requirements; budgets, time schedule, applicable procedures, laws and aerospace regulations.
- Coordinating technical interaction with external and internal customers ensuring this controlled within a clear set of guidelines.
- Ensuring a structured, data driven approach to problem solving and CI, with a strong focus on achieving first time right.
- Assess technical concepts and responsible for solving technical problems.
- Makes sure that new developments will be industrialized according to plan within operations.
- Manages and support Operations with technical problems.
- Analyze quality and/or rework problems and provides solutions.
- Execute productivity improvement opportunities and secure solutions and continuous improvements.
- Managing the engineering department, creating the conditions so engineers can function optimal and internal customers are supported.
- Develop, evaluate, adjust and up-to-date technical documentation and procedures.
- A bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering or in a technical field required.
- Minimum ten years’ experience within Engineering, preferably Aerospace.
- Minimum of five years running an Engineering department.
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch and English are required.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably metal related.
- Minimum Green belt certified including operational experience.
- Solid mechanical engineering/production background required.
- Experience with quality management systems, procedures, regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in putting in place metrics.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects, customer contact.
- Working knowledge of quotation and financial statements.
- Excellent knowledge of metal production techniques (f.e. CNC machining).
- Advanced knowledge of special processes (f.e plasma, coating, heath treatment)
Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Latest from Twitter
- 12/14/2018 8:22:29 AM #Hiring Repair Machinist https://t.co/y6uZe1wisx
- 12/13/2018 2:39:58 PM #Hiring Quality Engineer https://t.co/ilUOenOtLe