Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
The basic purpose or function of this position is to support operations of Chromalloy Georgia by inspecting machined aerospace components as they flow through the production process. Inspects and ensures that all parts conform to design data and any internal, customer and/or regulatory requirements.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The duties and responsibilities regularly performed for this position are:
- Perform in-process and final NDT Inspection of machined and cast product.
- Create detailed part specific work instructions (technique cards).
- Perform daily system process tests and equipment checks as specified in the applicable department procedures.
- Review documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Documentation may include but is not limited to traveler/router, work instructions, purchase order, supplier certification, inspection reports, process log and any other applicable documents required to maintain traceability and record inspection.
- Ability to lift, push and pull
- Continual physical activity including moving, twisting, bending, and hand gripping
- Ability to work safely with a variety of chemicals
- 3-5 experience in fluorescent penetrate inspection
- Apprenticeship in Inspection Techniques with 1 to 3 years experience in fluorescent penetrate inspection
- Certified FPI Level II to NAS 410 or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand drawings
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Certified RTI Level I or II Certified MPI Level I or II
- Aerospace Industry experience preferred
- Must pass annual eye exam
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter
- 12/14/2018 8:22:29 AM #Hiring Repair Machinist https://t.co/y6uZe1wisx
- 12/13/2018 2:39:58 PM #Hiring Quality Engineer https://t.co/ilUOenOtLe