Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
Chromalloy is a global supplier of advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and land-based applications and repairs. The company refurbishes and manufactures engine components, and designs and manufactures FAA-approved replacement parts for aircraft engines that are certified to meet or exceed the performance, reliability and durability specifications of original equipment manufacturer parts. In support of land-based vehicles, Chromalloy employs identical engineering disciplines used to produce its FAA-certified parts. Chromalloy serves commercial, military and industrial turbine engine operators worldwide.
Operator is responsible for performing general tasks as a part of a team to manufacture and repair gas turbine engine components.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs tasks such as disassembly, vibratory tumble, blending, peen, grit blast, encapsulate, masking/prep, vane install and operate CMM in accordance with work instructions and customer specifications.
- Performs all work in accordance with plant safety rules and maintains highest quality standards in the execution of all assigned work.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on all machines and other routine labor work as required in accordance with production flow.
- Operator prepares necessary quality documents and confirms quality of own work using inspection tools in accordance with product specifications, drawings, and work instructions.
- Operator to adhere to all 5s / CPEX policies and to have a continuous improvement mindset.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Must have HS Diploma or GED.
- On the job experience of 1-3 years in manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to follow instructions, read and interpret blue prints.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position will require the employee to wear the following specific PPE that will be provided by the company: Steel toes shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter